Skip back to navigation
When COVID-19 hit, large associations with multiple day events wanted to continue providing their membership with exciting events, and honoring high-level professionals.
A multiple-day, exciting and engaging virtual event, including “awards ceremonies” and networking (NOT a Zoom experience).
A production-quality event that looked like a televised production. Elements included:
- Event strategy sessions to choose platforms
- Event advising for the best attendee and speaker experience
- Unique website and URL for the event
- 3 Concurrent tracks/streams of thought-leadership content
- Separate networking platform (Remo.co)
“Live” Green Rooms for white-glove handling of important, internationally-renowned speakers
- Recorded session with personalized production assistance Virtual streaming of
- recorded content Marketing (“hype”) video production
- Sponsor loop video production
- Branding of all materials used in the virtual event including session slides, interstitials, “Coming up next” videos, etc.
- Technical assistance before and during the event
Attendee and speaker responses after the event, saying it was the “best online experience” they’ve ever had